Ensuring Security & Legal Compliance in the European Union (EU)
In the European Union, the safety of pressure equipment must be guaranteed by appropriate inspections. These tests ensure the legal conformity of your pressure equipment in the EU. The Fixed Pressure Equipment (PED) and Transportable Pressure Equipment (TPED) Directives describe the obligations of manufacturers, authorised representatives, importers, distributors, owners or operators of fixed and transportable pressure equipment. Compliance with these provisions will, amongst other things, ensure the free movement of such pressure equipment within the European Union.
BUREAU VERITAS S.A. France carries out the conformity assessment and the tests according to the directives for you under the identification number 0062 and with the involvement of Bureau Veritas Industry Services GmbH.
We carry out the conformity assessment for you and the tests corresponding to the directives of the respective applicable directive for pressure equipment (according to PED 2014/68/EU(1); TPED 2010/35/EU(2)) and assemblies (according to PED 2014/68/EU(1)) and thus enable the placing on the European market (CE marking or PI marking).
- Swiss law transposition by the Ordinance on pressure equipment (SR 930.114)
- Swiss law transposition by the adaptation of the 3 following existing ordinances:
• Ordinance on the placing on the market and market surveillance of dangerous goods containers
• Ordinance on the transport of dangerous goods by rail and cableway installation (SR 742.412)
• Ordinance on the transport of dangerous goods by road (SR 741.621)