Online Seminar: UKCA Marking for Machinery and Industrial Products
Requirements and implementation of the new compliance process to ensure UK market access
In all likelihood, the transition period for the UKCA marking will end in a few months. This means that from 01.01.2023, products can only be distributed in the UK if they bear the new UKCA mark. The CE mark is therefore only valid until the end of this year.
Did you already take all necessary precautions or do you still have questions about the UKCA mark? In our free online seminar (in German) we will inform you about the current status and important changes regarding the UKCA mark that you have to consider when exporting machines to the UK.
- Date: 21.06.2022
- Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Duration: 1 hour (45 minutes presentation, 15 minutes Q&A session)
- Language: German
- Speaker: Jörg Stielow (Technical Manager Product Conformity)
In this online event, we will discuss the following points, amongst others:
- Differences between the UKCA mark and the CE mark.
- Particularities of the UKCA mark
- Presentation of the conformity assessment process
- An overview of the main stumbling blocks of the SMSR 2008 (Supply of Machinery Safety Regulations - Machinery Directive)
- Bureau Veritas service portfolio for UKCA marking
At the end, you will have the opportunity to ask our experts your questions live during the Q&A session.