CQI-IRCA PR372: FSMS Lead Auditor ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000
CQI-IRCA accredited training
TARGET GROUP & PREREQUISITES
This course is intended for anyone responsible for implementing, maintaining, and improving an FSMS in accordance with ISO 22000:2018 and FSSC 22000.
Participants must have the following prior knowledge:
- Experience with food chains and the principles applicable to them (HACCP, GMP, GAP regulations...)
- Understanding of the main relevant food safety legislation and prerequisite programs
- Prior knowledge of ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000 requirements is required. A minimum requirement is to read the standard before the course
- Knowledge of ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000 requirements acquired through completion of an IRCA certified FSMS Fundamentals course or equivalent, or through self-study of the ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000 standard
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to conduct 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits of food safety management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000 in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 respectively. Delegates who successfully complete this CQI-IRCA certified ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor course (within three years prior to applying for certification as an auditor) will meet the requirements for initial certification as a CQI-IRCA certified ISO/FSSC auditor.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- audit a FSMS according to the requirements of ISO 22000:2018, FSSC 22000 and ISO TS 22002 (all parts) standards
- Understand the key elements of the ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 standards and how to apply them
- Plan an audit based on a set of audit criteria
- Successfully conduct an audit of the food safety management system
- Provide clear, concise and relevant audit reports
- Communicate audit results to a client
The course makes extensive use of participatory learning methods, employing a series of exercises and workshops, discussions, debates and role plays to achieve its objectives. The practical exercises are based on a case study of a company. However, the procedures, work instructions and data are generic and can apply to many other companies. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus on issues commonly encountered in FSMS audits.
- Food safety issues
- Overview of food safety management systems.
- What to look for in a food safety management system.
- Audit techniques
- Main aspects of management responsibility
|DATES||DURATION||TIMES||LOCATION||LANGUAGE||PRICE (EXCL. VAT)|
|16.10. - 20.10.2023||5 Days||8am - 5pm||Virtual||English||2.150€
To register for this course, please fill out the registration form below. You will then be contacted by us regarding confirmation of registration and further processing.
We are looking forward to seeing you!