CQI-IRCA PR338: EMS Lead Auditor Conversion ISO 14001
CQI-IRCA accredited training
TARGET GROUP & PREREQUISITES
The course is intended for:
- Auditors who want to conduct and lead environmental management system (EMS) certification audits.
- Managers or consultants who want to master an environmental management system audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining compliance to EMS requirements
- Technical experts who want to prepare for an environmental management system audit
- Environmental management consultants
Knowledge of the following environmental management principles and concepts and the intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
- Improved environmental performance
- Fulfillment of compliance obligations
- Achievement of environmental objectives
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 requirements, which can be acquired by completing an IRCA-certified EMS
- Fundamentals course or equivalent
In addition, participants must also be familiar with generic management systems, including the PDCA cycle and the relationship between the core elements of a management system and management, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, review, and continuous improvement.
The objective of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits of ISO 14001 environmental management systems in accordance with ISO 19011 or ISO/IEC 17021. This course is designed for participants who have prior knowledge of the principles and concepts of environmental management and the requirements of ISO 14001 and have already participated in audits.
|DATES||DURATION||TIMES||LOCATION||LANGUAGE||PRICE (EXCL. VAT)|
|tbd||3 Days||8am - 5pm||tbd||English||1.400€
To register for this course, please fill out the registration form below. You will then be contacted by us regarding confirmation of registration and further processing.
We are looking forward to seeing you!