CQI-IRCA Certified PR315
EMS ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (engl.)
IRCA accredited training
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Environmental Management System (EMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Environmental Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Environmental Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Environmental Management
There is a two-hour examination for this course. Electronic devices, including laptops and mobile phones, are not permitted into the examination room. Delegates will also be assessed on the basis of their progress throughout the exercises. Delegates who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded a certificate of Successful Completion and will satisfy the formal training requirements for CQI -IRCA EMS Auditor Certification scheme.
The course uses a mixture of taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims. The practical exercises are based upon a fictional company. However, the procedures, work instructions and data are typical and could relate to many different enterprises equally. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus upon issues that commonly arise during EMS audits.
- Environmental legislation & auditing for the process of implementation and compliance
- Audit management and techniques
- Accreditation & Certification processes (ISO 17021, IAF MD1)
- Auditor Competence (ISO 19011, CQI-IRCA norms)
- Practical Exercises workshops and Feedback
On successfully completing the course, students will be able to:
- Audit as per the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Understand key elements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021Standards
- Understand key environmental issues
- Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
- Successfully execute an environmental management systems audit
- Understand the differences between QMS and EMS audits
- Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
- Communicate the audit findings to a client
Completion of secondary education. An understanding of report writing is desirable.
Knowledge of the following environmental management principles and concepts & intended outcome of an environmental management system.
- Enhanced environmental performance
- Fulfilment of compliance obligations
- Achievement of environmental objectives
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001, which may be gained by completing an IRCA certified EMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
Further, the delegates must also be aware of Generic management systems including the PDCA cycle and interrelationship between core elements of a Management System and Top Management, Policy, objectives, planning, implementation, review and continual improvement.
This course is approved by the IRCA and on successful completion a certificate will be issued to the delegate which will be valid for 3 years.
Delegates who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded a certificate of Successful Completion and will satisfy the formal training requirements for CQI-IRCA EMS Auditor Certification scheme.
To register for this course, please fill out the registration form below. You will then be contacted by us regarding the confirmation of your registration and the further procedure.
If the number of registered participants does not reach the minimum required, the training might be rescheduled. If that is the case, we will inform you ahead of time and offer an alternative date.