New dates for online course on the conformity program for Morocco & use of the CMIM mark
Nov. 26 2020
With the introduction of the Consignment Based Conformity Assessment (CBCA) program on 1 February 2020, companies exporting to Morocco must now meet new requirements and a wide range of industrially manufactured products shall now be in conformity with the new Moroccan Standards.
The CMIM mark is one of the special features which must be taken into account when exporting to Morocco, especially for certain Electric and Electronic (E&E) products. Similar to a CE marking, the CMIM is the Moroccan conformity mark which indicates that goods placed on the Moroccan market comply with the applicable standards. The following groups of products are concerned*:
- Electric & Electronic equipment designed for use with low voltage
- Electric & Electronic equipment affected by electromagnetic compatibility
*This online course focuses on the E&E categories only.
Training & online course on CMIM mark: What will you learn?
In our online course "New Regulation on the Moroccan Market" you will receive information on:
- New regulation for Morocco
- Scope of products subject to the Moroccan conformity mark CMIM
- Overview of the requirements for E&E products (orders 2573-14 and 2574-14)
- Applicable standards for E&E products in terms of safety and electromagnetic compatibility
- Required conformity documents
- Integration into the CBCA program
- Issuance of Certificates of Conformity for customs’ clearance
Registration for the online course
Further details and our current schedule for this 1-hour course can be found directly on the registration page. The registration is valid for your entire team - up to 10 people can participate.