Bureau Veritas designated as approved inspection authority for the issue of certificates of conformity (COC) in Morocco
Jan.. 14 2020
The Ministry of Industry, Trade, Green and Digital Economy notified Bureau Veritas for the provision of services of Verification Of Conformity (VOC) of industrial products imported into Morocco, on 16/12/2019.
Therefore, from February 1st, all shipments will be subjected to the Verification of Conformity to National or International standards in the region of export.
THE CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTED PRODUCTS ARE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Electrical Appliances
2. Other electrical products
3. Construction materials (pipes, sheets, sanitary equipment, insulation, wooden panels, cement, windows, glass, ... )
4. Gas / Oil appliances
5. Toys, parks and baskets for children, baby diapers, furniture
6. Textiles, shoes, leather, clothing
7. Chemical products (detergents, paint, bitumen, matches, lighters, ... )
8. Plastic products (plastic packaging / bags, ... )
9. Products in contact with food (kitchenware, crockery, ... )
10. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), helmets for motorcycles
11. Automotive spare parts (tyres, automotive parts)
In order to meet these new requirements, our sales and technical staff are at your disposal to assist you throughout the process and to ensure the full conformity of your future shipments to Morocco.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE VOC-PROGRAMme MOROCCO
Do you need more information? On our Verigates page you will find detailed information about the new VOC-Programme Morocco.
Do you have any further questions about the VOC program Morocco or do you need a personal contact person? Please do not hesitate to send us your message.