EMS Lead Auditor Conversion Course ISO 14001:2015 (engl.)
IRCA accredited training
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Environmental Management System (EMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Environmental Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Environmental Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Environmental Management
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of environmental management systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable. This course is designed for delegates who have prior knowledge of environmental management principles and concepts and the requirements of ISO 14001 and who already took part in audits (1st, 2nd or 3rd party).
Each participant will receive a certificate of participation from Bureau Veritas Switzerland AG when participating completely.
Date: 01.06.2021 - 03.06.2021
Price: CHF 2’250 (including training materials, examination (test & correction), certificates delivery)
This course is approved by the IRCA and on successful completion a certificate will be issued to the delegate which will be valid for 3 years.
Course Code: IRCA PR338
To register for this course, please fill out the registration form below. You will then be contacted by us regarding the confirmation of your registration and the further procedure.
We are looking forward to meeting you!