EMS Lead Auditor Conversion Course ISO 14001:2015 (engl.)
IRCA accredited training
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Environmental Management System (EMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Environmental Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Environmental Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Environmental Management
This training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Environmental Management System (EMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Each participant will receive a certificate of participation from Bureau Veritas Switzerland AG when participating completely.
NEW Date: 02.- 04.03.2021 – 3 days
Time: 9am – 6pm (Including a 2-hours written examination)
Place: Hotel Sommerau Ticino, Zürcherstrasse 72, 8953 Dietikon
Price: CHF 2’250 (including coffee breaks (morning & afternoon), lunches and training materials, examination (test & correction), certificates delivery)
This course is approved by the IRCA and on successful completion a certificate will be issued to the delegate which will be valid for 3 years.
Course Code: IRCA PR338
To register for this course, please fill out the registration form below. You will then be contacted by us regarding the confirmation of your registration and the further procedure.
We are looking forward to meeting you!