Information Security Management System ISO 27001
Introduction to the Information Security Management System ISO 27001:2013
This interactive and practical introduction to ISO 27001 is designed to provide participants with an overview of ISO 27001 principles, features and requirements. As an introductory course, although no qualifications are required to attend, previous experience and knowledge of the principles of management systems will be useful for easier understanding.
By the end of this one-day course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and benefits of a well-defined information security management system.
- Assist in the implementation of a management system based on ISO 27001.
- Recognise existing control mechanisms in place which minimize risk.
- Recognise the importance of audit to the internal and external workings of a business.
- Use ISO 27001 as a framework for continual improvement.
Each participant will receive a certificate of participation from Bureau Veritas Switzerland AG when participating completely.
Better information security thanks to ISO 27001
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Place: Bureau Veritas Switzerland AG, Grossächerstrasse 25, CH-8104 Weiningen
Price: CHF 800 (including coffee breaks, lunch, training material and certificate)
To register for this course, please fill out the registration form below. You will then be contacted by us regarding the confirmation of your registration and the further procedure.
We are looking forward to meeting you!